Monday, July 11, 2011

Ca-Phe and Near Heart Attacks

Hello my name is Yasmine and I get heart palpitations from drinking coffee, but while in Vietnam I formed a love/fascination with the country's coffee culture. Everyday along with millions of Vietnamese, I would visit whatever Cafe was close by; relax on a plastic stool or lounge chair and watch as my Ca-Phe slowly dripped into about a half cup of sweet condensed milk (yum!).

When I was leaving the country, I purchased about six or seven single cup filters, some Trung-Nguyen #5 coffee and illustrated a step by step guide for my friends and family to enjoy a little bit of my love for Vietnam.

Ca Phe Sua De Nong

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yasmine. I really like this and just "Pinned" this on Pinterest. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Drea, definitely don't mind :) Keep up the pinning.

    ReplyDelete